Launched in 1997, Microsoft Outlook is a very helpful software. It is an information manager that helps send and receive emails, organize calendars, contacts, and much more. If you use Outlook and have been facing some issues, you would wonder how do I talk to someone from Outlook. If you have this query, you should read the following article. It discusses how you can contact its customer support and fix your issue.
Give a call to customer service:
The most basic method is to call. It is considered the most effortless and efficient way to get help from customer support. If you need quick assistance, calling can help you get an instant response. You should call its official helpline number, 1 (800) 642-7676, and wait for your call to connect. Soon, you will be connected with an agent who will provide you with a solution.
Communicate via live chat:
Outlook users prefer live chat to calls. This is because it helps avoid wasting time and saves energy that is expended in calling. You should follow the below steps to talk to someone from Outlook using the live chat option.
- You should go to the Microsoft Outlook website. The link to this is https://outlook.live.com/.
- Scroll to the bottom section of the page and hit the Support option.
- On the support page, you will find FAQs and contact information.
- Press the ‘Chat with us’ option in the corner, and a chat box will show up.
- Pick the topic of your problem and write it down in the chat box.
- Ultimately, you will get an appropriate solution.