Facebook acts as one of the most convenient platforms that enables users to reach a different set of people on one portal that offers a different set of features that are messenger, sharing of videos and photos, and you even have the option to chat with the live person on the live chat platform. However, if you now want to use the chat option and your question till now is, Does Facebook have live chat, then you must know that live chat is only available for Facebook Business account holders.
Acknowledge the process to Facebook live chat:
- First, you need to open the Facebook application
- After that, log in to your Facebook account with some correct credentials like username/id and password.
- Tap over three horizontal bars from the right side of the homepage.
- Now, scroll down the page and tap over the help and support tab.
- Next, from the list, you must select the help center icon.
- Then after that, tap over the business help center option, and then you will get an immediate response to the text field after typing the appropriate query.
However, there are many more ways available to contact agents instead of using Facebook have live chat, and for that; you can use the telephone number to reach a live agent on call without any hustle or bustle as calling connects the representative.
- Dial the helpline number on Facebook
- Then, you have to select the language as per your preference
- Now, listen to all the IVR commands step by step
- Next, your call puts on hold after you press the option to contact the live person
- Lastly, it’s time for you to explain your query to a live person and get instant help.
Henceforth, live chat is not the only option to connect with a live person or phone number; you also can access social media platforms like Twitter and email for help.