For many people, contacting Facebook is a complex task. Facebook does not provide its customer service number. You can use meta, report a problem, help center, and many ways to contact them. They also provide the chat option. If you want to chat with Facebook, you must have a Facebook Ads account. You can chat with their customer representative and raise your issues before them.
The process of initiating a chat with Facebook
It is convenient to chat with their customer service. But you need to have a business account to chat with them. You have to follow the given steps to initiate a chat with them:
- You have to open the Facebook website and select the link: https://facebook.com/business/help.
- You must go to the bottom of the page and select “Contact Support.”
- Select “Get Started.”
- Now, you will find “Need Help With Advertising.”
- Now, select “Contact Advertising Support.”
- Now, you must select the Facebook Ads account you want help with.
- You will see a list of Facebook help categories according to your account issue.
- Now you have to select the issue you are facing in your account.
- Now, you have to select “Contact support.”
- Here, you must put a valid reason for contacting them on chat.
- Select “Start Chat.”
- Now, you need to wait for a few minutes. They will assign a live support staff.
- You can reach them via messenger.
It is pretty easy to get in touch with their customer service. However, they do not provide a chat facility for all customers. It is only valid for those people who have a Facebook Ads account. Do you wonder How do I chat with Facebook? You must follow the above-mentioned steps to contact their customer service on chat.